• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Lh5lUkR.png

Crocodile

"Sasori wanted to die" - good job shitting on the fight and their accomplishments Kishimoto :/

Holy shit I forgot Kakashi has been charging this special move for like how many episodes? We DBZ now?

daveo42

Banned
"Let's go!" next week. At least we close to wrapping up this arc.

Wait...is that clone business still going on or did I miss the episode where they eventually win?

So will Kakashi and Naruto finally do something? Should Chiyo be in agonizing pain from the poison? Will Emo Dandy appear in any future Space Dandy episodes? Tune in next week to find out on Naruto Ball Z. Time for One Piece.

RagnarokX

And so it was that sakura won a battle... because her opponent decided to lose.
Umm...Sasori...that heart should have long stopped beating. I mean you just got run through and all...in that heart you have.

Yay setup for next arc!

I think the lack of a nervous system to control the heart would have been a bigger factor in that :p

daveo42

Banned
And so it was that sakura won a battle... because her opponent decided to lose.

I think the lack of a nervous system to control the heart would have been a bigger factor in that :p

Puppet strings man. It's all puppet strings cause we are nothing but puppets in this life man. Symbolism...Believe it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom