• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
Next week on One Piece. Ass-kicking continues! Now for Blue Exorcist...another one-off episode or will we hit the final arc? Who knows? Who cares? Will we even be able to tell the difference?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Hope this week of Blue Exorcist will be just as good as last weeks. :>
KYtsRGY.gif

Crocodile

Still a bit surreal that CP9 was literally feet away from the action and could have curbstomped Sanji and Franky any time they wanted in the past 5 episodes or whatever. Usually, when there is a disparity of power levels between characters of opposing factions, they separate them by more than 50 feet and use a better reason than laziness for the bad guys to interfere.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Can't wait for next Tuesday. One Piece Unlimited World Red, y'all.
Isn't Vita version coming out the week after since it was delayed or something? Need to finish up some games so I can have some cash for the game.

UUUGGGHHHH why does my internet wig out when I try to make a post?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh yeah that's happening...I kind of want to pick it up for the Wii U...but that download size is massive.

It annoys me that 3DS, PS3 and Vita get retail, but Wii U gets digital only. Especially when the file size is fucking massive.

Guess I'll get either 3DS or PS3. Depends on what version is superior.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
We are getting down to the corner pieces that nobody likes to eat in the whitebread that is Blue Exorcist.

daveo42

Banned
It annoys me that 3DS, PS3 and Vita get retail, but Wii U gets digital only. Especially when the file size is fucking massive.

Guess I'll get either 3DS or PS3. Depends on what version is superior.

Time to get an external hard drive

I'll probably end up just getting the Vita version so I have it with me on the go. That or just pick up the PS3 version.

This just in...flashbacks heading into the final arc (this is the start of the final arc right?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom