• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
yugioh_gif_by_pikachulover12-d4fndgz.jpg

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Defenders of filler, what are you to say now?

And people yelled at me because I kept bringing up the manga.
This is why I do it!
I did it with Soul Eater, I'd probably do it with FMA (need to finish it) and I'm doing it here.

Regiruler

The one thing I don't understand: how is everyone in anime conveniently able to draw blood when they need to? Skin is rather thick.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I hate episodes like these because I find so little to talk about. The definition of boring. Might actually be worse than the cat episode.

Raxus

Bones filler seems to work best when they don't take things so seriously. Then we get to bake a pretty cake and do epic table flips in giant city robots!

Seda

Pretty obvious that Eyepatch is just foolishly in the wrong place at the wrong time but innocent.

unless that's what they want me to think (I doubt it)

Yeah scatterbrained is definitely the word that keeps coming to mind for this episode. Random melodrama, odd sequence to sequence transitions, bleh.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Yukio was all "WAAAAAAAIIIIT~ WAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIT~ WAIIIIIIIIIIT~"

And Rin was all like "NO FUCK YOU I'M GONNA BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF WHOEVER DID THIS."

Crocodile

The one thing I don't understand: how is everyone in anime conveniently able to draw blood when they need to? Skin is rather thick.

What I don't understand is why they don't just keep vials of their blood around if they have blood based powers. Seems more efficient than trying to cut yourself everytime you're in a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom