• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moaradin

I mean, opinions and all, but from what I saw of Fate/Zero I thought Archer was easily the weakest performance.

And Richard, the Alpha Protocol mc, all performances I don't care for.

I thought he was definitely the weakest out of the Fate/Zero performances, but I thought that show had very good performances in general. Still thought he did an alright job.

Seda

Didn't Patches talk about Satan/Demons killing his family a while back? Kinda surprised they latched onto that plot point

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh god I was starting to fall asleep from this episode. Bleh. Time for Black Lagoon...

....da hell grandpa's in this? The father of Satan or something?

Amikami

Banned
Ehhhhh. Demon grandfather or human grandfather. Oh! for some reason I though Batman was before BL today. Guess that's next week.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh god I was starting to fall asleep from this episode. Bleh. Time for Black Lagoon...

....da hell grandpa's in this? The father of Satan or something?

Father of the mother probably.

Who cares... he's filler.

daveo42

Banned
"There's someone I'd like you to meet." The ending credits. Followed by one last swerve.

Next up, the light-hearted adventures of the Lagoon company and their customers.

Well ok
wtzgU.gif

He sold his wife to Satan?

HE SOLD HIS WIFE TO SATAN

Noooooooooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom