• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul15| Sentai finally noticed us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Seems silly to have a new review during the weekend there's less people watching.
Thank you CabooseJr for archiving.

Even TOM is addicted to Gwent.

how many other nights has Toonami aired zero premiers?
Every holiday weekend. "Month of movies" + Easter + Memorial day + 4th of July + Labor Day. In corporate terms it's considered being polite to the normal audience where in fact it just plain sucks.

I still remember the Naruto Ninja New Years Eve Marathon. Good times.
I'll also correct myself on there once being a Beware The Batman all-night affair which was a result of losing rights to the show, and it just happened to be the same week we lost the last 2 hours of the block. Not sure how much this actually counts but it did unfortunately happen and I specifically remember being bummed about a few premieres.

Sigh. Can't we have the time at the end of the block back as a reward for good ratings? 6 hours of DBZ would have much more impact on the soul and would cover pretty much everything since things got good in this arc. Needs more tsutsu Vegeta.

Grexeno

Seems silly to have a new review during the weekend there's less people watching.
Thank you CabooseJr for archiving.
I feel like game reviews are they easy, cheap thing they put out often because you can't do a music video every week.

No mention of the numerous bugs and technical issues on PS4. It's a solid game but right now I have Bloodborne as my GOTY. 9.5 seems high but I can't offer a score since I'm probably about halfway through TW3 (and 200+ hours in).

AoT Marathon
KLK Marathon
DBZ Marathon
2015 december month of movies
2014 december month of movies

That's all I can think of, correct me if I'm wrong

WITCHER 3 REVIEW

Most of those we still got something new in the form of movies a space dandy episode, a dbz kai episode. I'm asking has any other night had zero new anything neither episodes/movies/ovas? I think maybe the eva night in december dunno if kai was new at 11:30 then or if it was still aot reruns

Most of those we still got something new in the form of movies a space dandy episode, a dbz kai episode. I'm asking has any other night had zero new anything neither episodes/movies/ovas? I think maybe the eva night in december dunno if kai was new at 11:30 then or if it was still aot reruns

IDK but we got a new review tonight so that's something

Man tonight is so freaking dead. It's actually kinda sad...

Previous marathons have had something substatial or were for fairly new shows people hadn't seen before or that much. An SAO 2 marathon probably would have generated more discussion here and on twitter from people who've developed stockholm syndrome verifying all the horrible shit they saw actually happened

Regiruler

Sisters stole the basement, didn't bother resisting, team dog got all my support I could muster, I'm going to bed I guess

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Previous marathons have had something substatial or were for fairly new shows people hadn't seen before or that much. An SAO 2 marathon probably would have generated more discussion here and on twitter from people who've developed stockholm syndrome verifying all the horrible shit they saw actually happened

Pretty much.
Most people here have seen DBZ a lot already.
Kai isn't exactly that new either.

ckohler

That's a good point.

Is there a DBZ marathon tonight? Mhm I see you toonami tryna rush through DBKai because Funi gon get to work on the dub of super ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom