• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul15| Sentai finally noticed us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Devil fruit powers are becoming more interesting now.

Now that you're in the Grand Line, Devil Fruit powers are WAY more common.

Also, it's funny you call Mr. 3 a clown when that's exactly how 4Kids portrayed him. All his dialogue was bad jokes (they literally wrote a character to do the thing they already do all the time).

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
IDBAM9v.jpg

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 30 - The Nightmare Recoome! Come Out and Play, Vegeta!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 25 - Power Up, Krillin! Frieza's Mounting Apprehension!
12:30 - Dragonball Z Kai - 26 - The Scheme Is Shattered! Vegeta Strikes Back at Zarbon!
1:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 27 - A Touch-and-Go Situation! Gohan, Protect the Four-Star Ball!
1:30 - Dragonball Z Kai - 28 - The Countdown to Battle Begins! Enter, The Ginyu Force!
2:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 29 - First Up for the Ginyu Force! Guldo’s Time Freeze!
2:30 - Dragonball Z Kai - 30 - The Nightmare Recoome! Come Out and Play, Vegeta!
3:00 - Attack on Titan - 14 - Can't Look Into His Eyes: Eve of the Counterattack, Part 1

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Holy shit, had to work today and almost forgot today was saturday, not that its time now, but if I continued thinking it was just any other day I would have messed up toonami night for myself.

ALSO PARASYTE

IDBAM9v.jpg

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 30 - The Nightmare Recoome! Come Out and Play, Vegeta!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 25 - Power Up, Krillin! Frieza's Mounting Apprehension!
12:30 - Dragonball Z Kai - 26 - The Scheme Is Shattered! Vegeta Strikes Back at Zarbon!
1:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 27 - A Touch-and-Go Situation! Gohan, Protect the Four-Star Ball!
1:30 - Dragonball Z Kai - 28 - The Countdown to Battle Begins! Enter, The Ginyu Force!
2:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 29 - First Up for the Ginyu Force! Guldo’s Time Freeze!
2:30 - Dragonball Z Kai - 30 - The Nightmare Recoome! Come Out and Play, Vegeta!
3:00 - Attack on Titan - 14 - Can't Look Into His Eyes: Eve of the Counterattack, Part 1

uUbuhNT.gif

daveo42

Banned
Toei is just fucking bizarre at this point.

They probably want to milk Super for all its worth, meaning not signing rights for a simulcast to Funi or asking a ludicrous amount for it. We'll eventually get subs and dubs, but probably not until the show is near over because Toei knows Dragon Ball is one hell of a cash cow.

BatDan

Next Death Battle is going to be a Superman vs Goku rematch.
The arguments will return once again...

BatDan

....why?

Even with Super Saiyan God it still isn't a fight. Maybe at the end of Super :p

DB fans need to realize that Goku can't stand up to Supes.
Even with his new Toriyama approved power-ups, he will still lose.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I was dreading having to stop playing splatoon and wouldnt make it to dog champion but then see that its a DBZ kai marathon and all is well again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom