• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul15| Sentai finally noticed us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cut him some slack. :p

image.php
This avatar makes for some amazing quoting.

Little Witch Academia 2 is out and features cameos from Steven Universe and Gravity Falls.

I love it.
What's this now?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So even the midnight episode is a rerun as well? Yeah, gonna have to skip Toonami tonight. Probably need the rest, and being at my grandma's from Thursday to tomorrow, I've been dealing with VERY little data (as in I have only less than 3GB to deal with until tomorrow, & that's with the fact I need to leave her about 1GB despite her not using the internet much with her 15GB/month plan), so I'd rather not keep constantly loading new posts with pics and .gifs.

That's why I've been in & out of GAF this weekend and speedreading posts so I can spare data (even have to watch how much is used via metering usage). Sucks I can't really even watch videos.

Regiruler

Maybe someday

I should create a bot with random anime buzzwords and toonamigaf gifs (or unclephils) that posts every 20 minutes. It would still make more sense than DTL.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Maybe someday

I should create a bot with random anime buzzwords and toonamigaf gifs (or unclephils) that posts every 20 minutes. It would still make more sense than DTL.

DTL isn't really that hard to understand, boy love is winning is his book no matter how vague it might be.

Line_HTX

I actually have never seen the Kai version of Vegeta kneeing Gohan. I only remember the annoying blinking sounds from Ocean Group.

Regiruler

I actually think I missed one of these episodes so I'll watch tonight. It's in chronological order, right? Then the ep I missed should be towards the beginning.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeah, not gonna bother. I don't have the same desire to rewatch Kai compared to KlK. Hell, I only watched the damn AoT marathon that lasted until 6 a.m. because my friend came over. Plus my grandma only has about 2GB left until the 14th. Might just play more J-Stars on composite cables &/or get some sleep.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh yeah, so, was hanging out with family & they had those "Little Einstein" DVDs on for the baby, and then there was a trailer for another thing called "Einstein Pals" & for a split second, a Kon plush from Bleach appeared. About 21 seconds into the video.

I have no idea of the context, but I wonder if they just figured it was some random plush they could use for their baby DVD.

As much as I love DBZ Kai, its time better spent elsewhere. I'm gonna work on GTAO tonight and perhaps finally get the chain gun insurgent I've been working towards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom