• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul15| Sentai finally noticed us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Smoker hasn't really been in the show in close to 200 episodes, and Sogeking just casually mentions him as a thing everybody should know and remember.

One Piece.

Yeah pretty much.
Impressive that this still gets the attention of Japanese 6 year olds.

Smoker hasn't really been in the show in close to 200 episodes, and Sogeking just casually mentions him as a thing everybody should know and remember.

One Piece.

Without giving any spoilers, there's a literal background character who appeared early in the show that doesn't become relevant to the story until almost 400 episodes later.

One Piece.

Yeah seriously, I am watching the dub episodes that funimation is putting out and recently
they finally
revealed what that small little piece of paper that Ace gave Luffy all the way back in Alabasta is.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Without giving any spoilers, there's a literal background character who appeared early in the show that doesn't become relevant to the story until almost 400 episodes later.

This is why I always say "read the manga from the beginning"
All those "Can't I start in the middle" people should try something else if they can't take the task of reading One Piece

Random question:

Are the rights to Rave Master lost or something?

I haven't got to watch it that much, I hear it's better than Fairy Tail. (Even tho the creators are the same)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom