• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul15| Sentai finally noticed us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairy Tail does call backs quiet a bit, they just feel more "what random thing/character can we bring back" and less planned like OP's

I still love how they handled Raven Tail. A guild hinted at from the beginning of the series, led by the son of the Fairy Tail guild master, which Makarov even put the effort into placing a double agent into, and
Laxus one-shots everyone, including the Raven Tail guild master during a random tournament match and the guild is dissolved, so the only relevance they had was to introduce another busty girl who turns good and have a shocking reveal that one of them was working for Zeref

tumblr_lyy4mxwZXH1qzk4cro2_500.gif

I'll just leave this here.

This part of Enies Lobby was probably all it took to convince Bamco that One Piece was great material for Musou.

Well that and the ridiculous sales numbers

Yup, he's definitely dead. No doubt about that. RIP Luffy. One Piece will now star the adventures of Sanji as he sets sail in search of real mermaids. Time for Attack on Titan.

Random question:

Are the rights to Rave Master lost or something?

I haven't got to watch it that much, I hear it's better than Fairy Tail. (Even tho the creators are the same)

I do prefer Rave Master, though I haven't read it in a long time. This is in particular due to the series having an end goal right from the start and ramping things up appropriately as it goes on. Fairy Tail, meanwhile, didn't have a clear goal for a long time; I do feel hopeful about the current manga arc, though, perhaps foolishly. The Rave anime isn't good, though, because it ends halfway through the manga, and not only that, it literally ends right at the start of the arc where it gets really good. It also makes some odd changes, particularly in the beginning.

Fair enough.

I'm guessing it didn't take many edits for it to make it to CN?

Nope, they censor the violence a lot, even though it was already censored in the transition from anime to manga. Still, great/dumb dub opening.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
hey for those who have been keeping up with AoT beyond the anime, simple yes or no question

is female titan still the best titan or are there better ones

I think the next One Piece episode is one of the best in the whole series, one of the best moments for sure.

hey for those who have been keeping up with AoT beyond the anime, simple yes or no question

is female titan still the best titan or are there better ones

I still do. It's very YMMV. I think a lot of people will be disappointed by S2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom