• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul15| Sentai finally noticed us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulflarz

Banned
*twitches uncontrollably*

LOL WHY WOULD YOU EXPLAIN TO THE LITTLE KID THAT THE GIRL KILLED SOMEONE TO SAVE YOUR MOM
You're teaching a little kid killing is okay

Amikami

Banned
cringe.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE LITTLE GIRL DREW A PICTURE DESPITE HAVING NO IDEA WHAT SHE LOOKED LIKE.

"WE LOVE YOU" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
"Let’s bring in people and things associatd with your trauma to bring back memories”
ZfuqUAY.gif

TheOGB

Banned
Fuck this show.
Fuck whoever made this show.
God have mercy on the our souls who had to work on this bullshit
Fuck my life
Fuck everything

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Fucking hell that was awful, and immensely stupid. Reki Kawahara continues to be a god damn hack.

daveo42

Banned
SYMBOLISM! Also, PTSD SOLVED GUYS! SHE'S OVER IT CAUSE HAREM PLOT BS!

Fuck this show. Fuck it straight to what ever layer of hell is the absolute worst.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
That Kazuto, blabs your life story to the harem behind you back and then makes you LIKE IT, OH THANK GOD IT IS OVER!

Crayolan

I wish the little girl's drawing had Sinon standing over the bloody body.

"Now it's time for an orgy with all 7 of us. Yeah, I'm counting the bartender and the little girl, what of it?"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE LITTLE GIRL DREW A PICTURE DESPITE HAVING NO IDEA WHAT SHE LOOKED LIKE.

"WE LOVE YOU" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Raxus

I know it is impossible to ask for but someone changing to drawing the girl gave Sinon to a pic of her shooting the criminal in head would be my hero for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom