• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul15| Sentai finally noticed us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

OdYsS7S.jpg

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I'm at a loss. This was the most fucked up thing in the history of a show with incest and rape.

Yes, yes it was.

This episode had what was quite literally the biggest betrayal of trust I've ever seen, followed by the betrayers patting themselves on the back for making that girl relive her trauma. AND THEN THE SEVEN-YEAR-OLD KID KNEW HER MOM ALMOST GOT MURDERED AND DREW HER A PICTURE THANKING HER FOR KILLING A DUDE.

Rutger

Banned
There was a lot wrong with that episode.

But I'm amazed at just how badly if failed while trying to have a touching scene.

That was awful, as always with SAO.

Hastati

Dear god what is happening in here? People are dropping like flies! Is this all from SAO? If so, hopefully Toonami starts airing Overlord instead.

The comments are amazing though, thanks for being there SAO.

I'm physically in pain because I've been giggling for the last 15 minutes. This is... god, just... so, so.... soooooo... lol. I need to get so incredibly plastered next week.
Maybe they'll get two years suspended sentence.
Sounds about right. Terrorism committed via internet doesn't count as real terrorism in Finland, so I guess cyber attempted murder might not count as murder in Japan?
Because he has aspergers...or to get stronger...you know, whatever.
Yeah... *sigh*

Amikami

Banned
Serious manga spoilers.

Its funny. Back in the day, I thought zetsu
would be the first to bite the bullet. Who would have thought that fucker was basically the last boss

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I'm physically in pain because I've been giggling for the last 15 minutes. This is... god, just... so, so.... soooooo... lol. I need to get so incredibly plastered next week.
Sounds about right. Terrorism committed via internet doesn't count as real terrorism in Finland, so I guess cyber attempted murder might not count as murder in Japan?Yeah... *sigh*

Cyber attempted murder?

They injected people with lethal drugs and actually killed them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom