• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul15| Sentai finally noticed us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyber attempted murder?

They injected people with lethal drugs and actually killed them
Lizard Squad issued a goddamn bomb threat on a plane and caused an international incident. Actual attempted murder is, what, just 1 tier of felony worse than that? 2 years suspended sentence dammit!

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Lizard Squad issued a goddamn bomb threat on a plane and caused an international incident. Actual attempted murder is, what, just 1 tier of felony worse than that? 2 years suspended sentence dammit!

oh I missed a post, thought we were still talking about SAO >_<

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Neither does Kishi.
Black zetsu was Kaguya's other kid tho right? I just like to imagine that spiritually, he Sasuke's and Naruto crazy uncle. everyone has a crazy uncle.

I thought
he was like some kind of weird alien clone meant to act as her brains.

daveo42

Banned
What an odd couple

perfect-strangers.jpg

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So how about that Naruto Gaiden ending?
Wasted potential... and Sasuke is still a shitty dad

oh I missed a post, thought we were still talking about SAO >_<
Heh, no worries. Criminal justice system in SAO is pretty damn messed up, too!
From what I can observe, SAO Lost Song on the PS4 is good enough to enjoy. And there are more characters to bring into the harem.
Oh? There are 2 SAO games coming to PS4 later this year. Is this the one you'd suggest as a better, uh, "overall JRPG experience"? This one looks more appealing to me because you can play all the varied ALO characters. I assume the all have different combat styles a la the 14-member FF Type-0 cast I've been enjoying?

So, has Naruto learned
on how to gain knowledge from the other shadow clones yet or no?
Yes he did, thats why else doe you think hes using his clones also hey guys um I got this silly question, it wont take too much to answer buuuuut

WHERE THE FUCK IS HINATA!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom