• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul15| Sentai finally noticed us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RagnarokX

I finally tried that new sauce at KFC and it was essentially just honey mustard... It didn't taste anything remotely like what they make it sound like.

Amikami

Banned
If the Gaiden shows anything, it's that Kishi works better in small spaces. But he still finds a way to screw it up.

I had a love hate with the Gaiden. Not an incredibly interesting plot. Stupid plot devices. He represented everyone in a horrible light as if every character is just ridiculously stupid and doesn't know how to communicate to one another. Ignores anything in the world that will negate the fake drama such as the fact Sasuke had a cellphone and could call, that Karin has an umbilical cord that belongs to the actual mother. Kishi just pretends its irrevelent. Doesn't even touch on such things and offer decent explanations. But all in all I like the gaiden because Sarada was actually incredibly pleasant.

ckohler

Wrong fire emblem:

p0umtwP.png

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
... You're not doing a good job building up the villains when you have the filler characters beat them up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom