• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul15| Sentai finally noticed us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amikami

Banned
I thought
he was like some kind of weird alien clone meant to act as her brains.

I might have read some bad translations or simply didn't understand. It was so damn confusing, imma be honest and say I zoned out a lot of the origin shit. The story had gotten to a point where I was confused as hell.
Thought he was literally her son who used a bunch of intricate schemes to revive his mother. Basically he was the brain of it all and even more on top of it than Kaguya. That's the way I understood it at the time

I need to visit Narutowiki.

Cornbread78

Lol, behold the power of SAO. Cherish your time with it; it's an experience you'll never forget.

asuna_and_kirito_gif_by_xsakuraharuno-d5ldacz.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I might have read some bad translations or simply didn't understand. It was so damn confusing, imma be honest and say I zoned out a lot of the origin shit. The story had gotten to a point where I was confused as hell.
Thought he was literally her son who used a bunch of intricate schemes to revive his mother. Basically he was the brain of it all and even more on top of it than Kaguya. That's the way I understood it at the time

Honestly, the whole thing deeply confused me so that's what I came up with to explain it.

daveo42

Banned

I thought that was the actual reason behind all of it. Made no sense in the moment and it really doesn't now. Just a series of
ass pulls and retcons right up to the end.

Honestly, the whole thing deeply confused me so that's what I came up with to explain it.

So he's a mystery character

I gave up on trying to understand what was going on with naruto by the end of the war arc because I was convinced not even Kishi could explain this shit

Takashi

I wanna see a literal music video that uses something like google image looping tech, but modified into actually visualizing all the different sounds. Would be trippy as fuck I imagine.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So he's a mystery character

I gave up on trying to understand what was going on with naruto by the end of the war arc because I was convinced not even Kishi could explain this shit

If the Gaiden shows anything, it's that Kishi works better in small spaces. But he still finds a way to screw it up.

Lol, behold the power of SAO. Cherish you time with it; it's an experience you'll never forget.

asuna_and_kirito_gif_by_xsakuraharuno-d5ldacz.gif
I feel like such a horrible person for enjoying the first 2 arcs in the first season. The concept was interesting, dammit! Had I known what the show would turn into by even the end of season 1 and this abomination that is season 2 I would have tried to wipe it from memory back then.
I keep forgetting my drugs for these music videos
From 15 years of [adult swim] viewing, I can tell you that this is a short-term solution at best. Tolerance toward the TV content builds up very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom