• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul15| Sentai finally noticed us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

SPOILAZ

they totally should have died would have meant more

To be fair
the giants still have to come in to play in the manga as well. Be nice to revisit some of the giants we already met when we inevitably get to Elbaf.

Cornbread78

<avatar quote>

I think you might have a bias.

Lol, I may, however... Wel, we'll see though. Well, one of them is mostly just Asuna, so there's a plus for many right there. Different feel to them all together as the show transitions itself into something new again.

We've heard that one before, we won't get fooled again!

Lol, nothing like Fairy Dance.. No worries there.

Y'all need to check out Charlotte the anime. Pretty good stuff.

Crayolan

What a pointless episode.

Lol, I may, however... Wel, we'll see though. Well, one of them is mostly just Asuna, so there's a plus for many right there. Different feel to them all together as the show transitions itself into something new again.

Lol, nothing like Fairy Dance.. No worries there.

Kirito not being in an episode is always a plus.

Takashi

you legit just answered your own question

Well I knew they would try to pad with their deaths, but I didn't think the show would go out of its way to actually mourn to try making us care just to buy some time. Like I might have felt something for the nobodies had they not tried to force it.

daveo42

Banned
And the final fight begins...next week. I'll probably miss next weekend since I'll be in Chicago for the weekend partying it up like Kirito.

Time for sleep, cause staying up to watch AoT doesn't have the appeal it had the last several times these episodes have aired.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
but third gear isn't inherently superior to second gear. they seem to be separate modes rather than incrementing powers (like super saiyan 2 and super saiyan 3)

Second Gear is a speed boost and Third Gear is a power boost, they're like those combo modes in KH2 that boosted only one of your abilities.

I'll still take a slower OP episode with some good humor over what we got in Shippuden, the former at least you can see where this set up is building towards ie all the lose ends are tied up now everyone remaining is going to focus on the bridge to fight for Robin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom