• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik317

this show is neat.

solid week overall. (i barely paid attention to TG tbf).

Group Watch JoJo should keep things popping too.

night yall.

For my last post on this Toonami night, I would like a tally of who found that doctor hot: with her hair up or down??

Other than that, good episode since Jigen is awesome.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Uh-oh, old man gonna become swiss cheese and still live through it all in the most painful way possible.

You know something...I haven't seen Goemon for the past few episodes. I kind of miss him.

Jigen is a great character in the Lupin universe.

Lupin shows and specials that primarily focus on Jigen tend to be really good in general.

Jigen's reactions are good as well.
So I can see! Now when's Goemon's turn?

cntr

Banned
wow, Hinata's voice is...kind of rough

I still think his transition from boy with potential (and a stupid amount of chakra) to 'our only hope' is really really sudden
I remember it being more gradual in the manga, but Pierrot cut those bits out.

Xe4

Banned
It's weird how they have to explain that to the audience. I guess it makes sense, but I wish there was another way to say that.

Seda

wow, Hinata's voice is...kind of rough.

Hinata is Stephanie Sheh who has a ridiculous CV of voice roles, but her Hinata goes super-over-demure and it never really works imo.

Granted I don't know what Hinata sounds like in Japanese.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I still think his transition from boy with potential (and a stupid amount of chakra) to 'our only hope' is really really sudden
I'd give Shippuden more benefit of a doubt if everyone didn't spend the last few arcs mocking Naruto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom