• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntr

Banned
Part 3 is a fairly faithful adaptation, except that the anime's pacing is considerably slower.

...not a trivial thing, heh.

Part 3 is a fairly faithful adaptation, except that the anime's pacing is considerably slower.

...not a trivial thing, heh.

Something about SDC makes it very enjoyable to read for me. There's a certain flair to it that's not quite in the other Jojo parts, just like those parts have things that I can't get from the others.

Morlas

Alright JP super was good tonight and we should have a good night of toonami lined up I'm fired up!....no fairy tail plz....remake Rave instead

cntr

Banned
Something about SDC makes it very enjoyable to read for me. There's a certain flair to it that's not quite in the other Jojo parts, just like those parts have things that I can't get from the others.
Oh, definitely. SDC is a really good manga.

I need to sit down and properly read it some day, too.

Mizerman

Morlas

oh hey it's that episode that tries to tell you it made meg hot and popular but all it really did was demean her just like always

So I've been watching the various Netflix Original series lately. I watched Master of None this weekend. Shit was hilarious. Liked how Aziz got more comfortable with the experimental story telling in the second season. The Thanksgiving episode was definitely the strongest of the season.

Jarate

Banned
I watched Castlevania and it was dope

I might skip out on Toonami tonight to play splatoon until I have to pick up someone from the airport

I need to watch Master of None, I've heard really good things about it

It's definitely lived up to the hype IMHO. My only real complaint is the opening episode tries to cast Aziz's character as this actor struggling to make his first big break and getting by by being a commercial actor, and yet he's able to afford this really nice apartment in New York and constantly has money to blow going to clubs and various restaurants.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
i sure hope i can follow what'll happen in super tonight, considering i missed last week's episohahahahahah like anything happened last week.

caliph95

Between that and HxH you guys really are. I'm on my second rewatch and shit I still love the infamous arc, fuck the haters.
Is it that infamous? It's still a great arc by anime standards and has one of the best "fights" in the
dodgeball and I like the final battle with Kira lite
plus a great new character

Morlas

i sure hope i can follow what'll happen in super tonight, considering i missed last week's episohahahahahah like anything happened last week.

frieza and goku fought goku got the advantage, frieza had base goku lasered in the back by sorbet

I'll be interested in seeing if Chris Ayres's understudy is heard more in this episode. Regardless, this will probably be the last time we hear Chris Ayres as Frieza in Super due to his current health condition.

For now it's time for Toonami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom