• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
NGL I'm going to miss Hamon since it looks like it's getting phased out. That said, the stands look interesting and it was a solid start to part 3.
Yeah part 3 is essentially a soft reboot of the series, even more than it was already so they leave hamon behind and concentrate on stands from now on

I feel like there should have been an explanation as to why it wasn't used. I guess Joseph had no reason to use it.

Given that the stands appear to be a straight upgrade from Hamon, I'm inclined to think that is indeed the case.

Anyways I'm out for TG. I'll be back for Hunter X Hunter.

Seda

Just for frame of reference, Tokyo Ghoul will eventually get replaced by Gundam IBO S2, and then that too will wrap up shortly below Stardust Crusaders does. Jojo will be here a while.

Behold Avdol's first appearance in the manga

avdol-jojo-manga.jpg

cntr

Banned
Gonna go watch last week's Lupin, later.

...oh yeah, apparently the Adult Swim schedule for the week after GitS ends is blank.

So we might have a schedule change and/or not continue onto 2nd GiG.

This becomes more interesting if you pretend these are different characters.

For example, I imagine the crazy dude in the straight jacket is Kid Trunks and the guy in the suit is Goten.

Xe4

Banned
They're trying to make him Hannibal, but they're failing horribly.

So uh, I hate that being in Mountain time pretty much all of you guys get to see the stuff I want to see earlier. :(
I live in mountain time, and I'm just glad I don't live in Central or Eastern time.

Gotta be honest, this Blue Jacket Lupin series is fucking amazing, I found out there are 20 more episodes after the one that airs tonight.

Fucking hype.

I recently moved to the West Coast and it's nice that it's only 9:40 here.

West Coast is best coast, I used to live in Los Angeles in the 90s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom