• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
so uh

is NOBODY here equipped to handle the possibility of a ghoul escaping?

Did they really think a normal, everyday gun would be enough to stop them?

They're trying to make him Hannibal, but they're failing horribly.

I live in mountain time, and I'm just glad I don't live in Central or Eastern time.

Let me guess you are talking about Tokyo Ghoul, the biggest terrible anime obsession since Death Note.

Seda

So what video games y'all been playing?

I'm near the end of Horizon: Zero Dawn. I didn't realize Crispin Freeman had a significant voice role in that game, which is always a good thing.

Xe4

Banned
It's hard to be creepy for eating people when everybody eats people.

That's for sure part of it, but they're totally missing what made Hannibal so creepy was that he had personality aside from just eating people. He was a psycho who was so wonderful at manipulating people and getting exactly what he wanted.

This is just like "I can see it on your face, ha ha ha ha ha."

Korigama

Still have no idea why Kaneki's with the people who, oh yeah, KIDNAPPED AND TORTURED HIM.

I'm near the end of Horizon: Zero Dawn. I didn't realize Crispin Freeman had a significant voice role in that game, which is always a good thing.
Nothing lately. Still been dwelling on Steins;Gate's true ending (which I hated) since getting the Platinum for it over a month ago, and still waiting for information on the enhanced remake/updated version Steins;Gate Elite in hopes that its "major revisions and expansions" will include something I wanted in the first place.

Might go back to Dead or Alive 5: Last Round or Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse. May start Dies Irae.

I'm still going through Prey.

I've realized I can just run past almost all the enemies, and I'm hoping I can just run to the end at this point.

i just started Horizon and i kinda dislike the scavening and i think the open world isn't super engaging at the moment honestly. (just got done with the whole Proving thing)

Man God

Non-Canon Member

A lot of Master of Orion and FF V. Two games that are older than a lot of people in this thread.

I'm still on Splatoon 2.

I've been enjoying a lot of Salmon Run, though it does get overwhelming despite having a good team sometimes.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
how in the world did they manage to make a show that was hilarious edgy just........boring?

I want to be able to laugh at how bad this is, but it's almost reaching Unicorn levels of dull.

Xe4

Banned

I've slowly been working my way through Pyre. Such a great video game, probably my current GOTY.

The artstyle, gameplay, story, music, pretty much everything is fucking top notch.

Moaradin

Recently started up Final Fantasy Tactics. Thinking about playing through that before I get to FF12 Zodiac Age.

Seda

i just started Horizon and i kinda dislike the scavening and i think the open world isn't super engaging at the moment honestly. (just got done with the whole Proving thing)

I have my criticisms of it too. The open world structure and the quest design feel very typical, like that you played them before.

BBboy20

I heard his voice in one of the trailers.

And I have no clue what is going on (again).

Seda

I've slowly been working my way through Pyre. Such a great video game, probably my current GOTY.

The artstyle, gameplay, story, music, pretty much everything is fucking top notch.

I've heard really good things about Pyre.

cntr

Banned
aw did I miss the TOM motivational

Mostly Nuclear Throne and Gungeon.

Have a buncha crap to play, though. Might start FTL or SpaceChem sometime, or...something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom