• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my criticisms of it too. The open world structure and the quest design feel very typical, like that you played them before.

it's also really hard to play after Zelda? not just in the sense that i think i wanna parachute and climb all the time because i think i'm far enough removed so it's not an issue.

it's more that Zelda had such clarity with where it directed you to go or encouraged you to go through just the simple design of its open world with identifiable landmarks and shit you could see in the distance that you wanted to go to all by yourself.

Horizon so far doesn't have a lot of that and I feel like I'm just following arrows to things I will scavenge for Crafting and Experience.

I have my criticisms of it too. The open world structure and the quest design feel very typical, like that you played them before.
Still one of my favorite games of the year. It's actually a hard sci-fi game and shit actually makes sense. World is fucked for logical reasons.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
is this the one people whined about for being "political"

If you see a positive inspirational message that begins with "sometimes the bad guys win" and instinctively think they're talking about you, maybe you need to reevaluate your words and deeds.

EDIT: This is the generic "you," by the way. Just to make that clear.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So what video games y'all been playing?

I'm near the end of Horizon: Zero Dawn. I didn't realize Crispin Freeman had a significant voice role in that game, which is always a good thing.
I'm on Chapter 4 of Dragon Quest Builders, Sector 3 of Hey Pikmin, & the 3rd set of levels in Splatoon 2.

Wanna play Yooka-Laylee but I'm waiting for the patch that fixes a bunch of stuff to hit consoles. Otherwise, just waiting for Sonic Mania to be released.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
By the way, these were the same people who got pissed at NPR for tweeting the Declaration of Independence because they thought it was Anti-Trump.

So they change some of the Ghoul's weapons from the manga....for no clear reason.

Like Crazy-Armin here has a much more impressive weapon in the manga.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
AKIRA

TETSUNO

.......at least with shows this bad, I can actually process & figure out how to work WHY the show is bad.

If you see a positive inspirational message that begins with "sometimes the bad guys win" and instinctively think they're talking about you, maybe you need to reevaluate your words and deeds.

EDIT: This is the generic "you," by the way. Just to make that clear.

it's always hilarious when people take offense at stuff that's just about like...generally being a good person living in a civil society as targeting them because it means they ACTUALLY KNOW they're being shitty.

Seda

wtzgU.gif

Regiruler

If it paralyzes kagane why doesn't it affect quinque? I can think of okish reasons why but they're not immediately obvious.

Oh Jesus

I've been clearing my backlog:

Shadow Warrior 2
Blood and Wine
Dead Rising 1 PC
Civ V then realizing Civ V never really ends.

Some indies.

Xe4

Banned
Oh they're playing that stupid song that was at the end of S1.
This is fucking awful. Like, it makes S1 look great in comparison.
I could at least hate watch S1, this is like....
Well, Seda had the right idea for sure.

For context...

download.png

This is what Crazy-Armin's weapon looks like in the manga.

Also I can't remember what this guy's black haired guy's role is in the manga....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom