• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, the Destroyer from Universe 6 arrives to issue a challenge to Beerus and the mightiest heroes of the universe, Piccolo and the kids jump in to save Vegeta from Majin Buu's wrath but the Saiyan warrior has one last plan to eliminate Buu once and for all, Jotaro returns to school after his ordeal in jail but an enemy Stand is waiting, the battle at Cochlea continues that Kaneki unleashes a new transformation, Gon and Killua enter Sword Art Online and meet the other players trapped in the game with them (**may not be completely accurate**), Zenigata is assigned to protect the widowed of a deceased billionaire who finds herself targeted by a series of thieves including the infamous Lupin III, the Fourth Hokage reveals the truth of the Nine-Tails' assault on the Leaf Village to his son Naruto, with Section 9 disbanded Batou decides to make an assault on one of the Major's safehouses to recover the watch she holds so dear, Sasha returns to her village to warn her father while Connie returns home to find devastation at the hands of the Titans, and Ashi searches for Jack as the samurai faces his demons.

8:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 27 - The Earth Explodes?! A Decisive Kamehameha!
8:30 - Dragon Ball Super - 28 - The 6th Universe's Destroyer: His Name is Champa!
11:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 28 - The 6th Universe's Destroyer: His Name is Champa!
11:30 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 127 - For His Beloved Ones... The End of the Proud Warrior!
12:00 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - 2 - Who Will Be the Judge!?
12:30 - Tokyo Ghoul √A - 5 - Rift
1:00 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 61 - Invitation × And × Friend
1:30 - Lupin the Third Part IV - 7 - Until the Full Moon Passes
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 168 - The Fourth Hokage
2:30 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 25 - BARRAGE
3:00 - Attack on Titan - 27 - I'm Home
3:30 - Samurai Jack - 58 - XCVII

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Either this week or the last week will be the last time I watch Toonami via cable/satellite. It was nice while it lasted.

Do promos/goodies like reviews or speeches appear on the stream?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
How to tell it's Family Guy? Random Temple of Doom references out of nowhere.

And this was years before Disney bought Lucasfilm and by extension Indiana Jones so it doesn't match up

Jarate

Banned
bl2aibw.png

Man God this is your new avatar btw

Either this week or the last week will be the last time I watch Toonami via cable/satellite. It was nice while it lasted.

Do promos/goodies like reviews or speeches appear on the stream?

the answer is....usually? i've noticed the sponsored ones seem to not and with how often that's happened i don't think it's an accident. everything else seems to show up

Grexeno

My laptop just fell off the couch and was flickering before I restarted it. It seems fine now but I hope it stays that way.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Last time: Everyone died!
Then Whis did the Time Warp (again)
And now Freeza is back in Hell.

Jarate

Banned
Did we finally get good Super this time?

I actually liked the Golden Frieza arc, but I like everything Dragon Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom