• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

caliph95

If it ever did, that show's first main interaction between the main character and the second main character are gonna make a lot of people angry, and I won't blame them.
Because
molesting is hilarious, doesn't help the girl had no reaction to it and was awkwardly done

One of us! One of us!

Wczq16n.png

4NyTJ4a.png

So I beat the first Crash Bandicoot, on the trilogy that just came out.

Crash appears to be a loser.

Mario gets cake. Crash gets dumped, and suffers constantly.

Also Dragon Ball Super just made its debut in Latin America today.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
so you're saying you'd watch gxp again

Also, Toonami Award category idea: show we most want to see get the rerun slot, either old or new.......though I guess Space Dandy S2 would be the clear winner.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
so you're saying you'd watch gxp again

Also, Toonami Award category idea: show we most want to see get the rerun slot, either old or new.......though I guess Space Dandy S2 would be the clear winner.

Had to make a gif once.

I would have loved if Black Lagoon had done better and became a rerun regular.

Luckily for me just about everything I'd like for the rerun block is readily available on Funimation Now.

BBboy20

At least JoJo airs in a few hours to calm things down.
Well, considering all the pop culture references, maybe you can consider...

It got FigureGAF'd by the mods (As in they locked the thread and shut down Popgaf) for among other things, spamming pop gifs and several members harassing mods.
...so PopGAF really was notorious. Jesus.

One of us! One of us!

Wczq16n.png

4NyTJ4a.png
As I've said before, sometimes performance can help you divert attention from angst and Yuki Kaji constantly delivers it.

Morlas

It's probably about as edgy as Black Lagoon...except Black Lagoon is good.

eh i don't know edgy to me is more like dark themes with the characters wallowing in self pity, black lagoon only really does that with Rock at the start, and honestly his wallowing was totally justified whereas in Tokyo Ghoul they bring these things on themselves

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
The only way Tokyo Ghoul could get any more edgier is if it tried to have a higher swear count, like a 13 year old who just discovered swears & thinks he'll sound more adult if he uses them in every other sentence.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Tokyo Ghoul is about as Edgy as Deadman Wonderland, only no one is having any fun at all (besides Jason, who is dead, and French guy, who surprisingly is not) and the show lacks any charm because of it.

cntr

Banned
Man, what a fucking shit-ass goddamned shit-ass fucking show Tokyo Fucking Ghoul fucking is, fuck.

sorry

Ray Down

Banned
One of the best things in it is the codex convos about other MGS chracters:
Otacon becoming a ladies man and Raiden fanboying over Snake is hilarious.

I heard there was a decent fighting game on the SNES, but I don't think a single Sailor Moon game ever got localized here in the US.

That's a shame. Seems like it could make for a good RPG or something.

So, I watched a lot of Sailor Moon as a kid, and usually got mocked by brothers for doing so. I don't remember a lot of it, but I remember enjoying it in a popcorn sort of way. I remember some villains died pretty hard in that show. Remember one scene in particular where a villain was speeding away in a car, and her ally cut the breaks. She basically flies off a cliff to her death.

Also unrelated, but cute...

Source.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
There was a Super Famicom RPG (which I also recall hearing decent things about), but for the most part, they were either fighting games or beat-em-ups.

The last game on an actual system was Sailor Moon La Luna Splende, a DS platformer game exclusive to Italy of all things.

After that, it was just mobile games....& of course one of them is a damn match-3 game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom