• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh hey, I think I can watch the live-stream via using the PS4 internet browser. Takes a while for it to get into HD quality, but will have to try it out sometime tonight. Still need to figure out a way to watch it on my TV so I can have the forum up on my laptop instead of trying to have both on my laptop.

BBboy20

Oh hey, I think I can watch the live-stream via using the PS4 internet browser. Takes a while for it to get into HD quality, but will have to try it out sometime tonight. Still need to figure out a way to watch it on my TV so I can have the forum up on my laptop instead of trying to have both on my laptop.
Wait, really? I tried that once but it seemed like even it's browser doesn't use Flash.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wait, really? I tried that once but it seemed like even it's browser doesn't use Flash.
It won't load the official Toonami page, but it'll load up an episode of a show that I chose to test out the quality. I've yet to see if the simulcast stream actually works since right now, it's just black. I'll probably test it out during Shippuden & let it run while muted to see if it can keep its HD-like quality.

I've got about a month until Charter will most likely bump up the price for my internet/phone/TV bundle, so I need to figure out how to watch the simulcast while maintaining the HD quality. My plan is getting PS Vue or something similarly cheap & then log into the AS site & watch it that way since it only has about a 10 second delay compared to other stuff like Sling or PS Vue which is 30 seconds or more.

I really wish PSN had an Adult Swim app. I can watch it on my phone, but small screen + lower quality isn't the best for a group watch, especially with figuring out where I'd even put it. Plus the quality looks worse when I use Chromecast.

I'm here.

giphy.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Family Guy is basically a show made for YouTube clips.
Sometimes the rare reference (nowhere near the monumental cases with Simpsons and Spongebob though)

So Super is gonna be really ugly tonight.

Kitano is in charge of tonight's episode if I remember right.

No one likes Kitano's work.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"I wish the curse was lifted for this device"

"I wish everyone who died would return back to life"

"I wish none of this happened & I never found this item"

"I wish everything was back to normal"

I can go on how Wish Upon can easily be 10 seconds.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"I wish the curse was lifted for this device"

"I wish everyone who died would return back to life"

"I wish none of this happened & I never found this item"

"I wish everything was back to normal"

I can go on how Wish Upon can easily be 10 seconds.

Wishmaster was a way better movie like this. Even had Robert Englund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom