• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBboy20

So that poorly animated, weak sauce rasengan at the end of the last episode was supposed to be the final hit.

It didn't bother me when I saw it because I thought "Surely they had something better for next week" but holy shit.
I wonder how those animators in those two episodes feel about that. All that effort and it wasn't even for the finale.

Shikamaru's almost one-sided friendship with Naruto is one of the best things in the series and it's a shame it's not explored more. Shikamaru is the truest bro that ever lived.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
No, that was in the manga.

I remember it clearly because it was so out of place.
And this is where it became canon (as weird as that is to say). But being busty was a big part of her character for years before despite the manga never showing any evidence of it before or after this one scene. It's just a really weird trait (and fetish) the anime pushed upon her character

piccolo8.jpg

WHY DIDN'T YOU DODG--!

Oh. That's why.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Shikamaru's almost one-sided friendship with Naruto is one of the best things in the series and it's a shame it's not explored more. Shikamaru is the truest bro that ever lived.
Characters who were nice to Naruto before he got famous/saved them/proved himself: Hinata & Shikamaru

Seda

So I can't really explain why but this episode feels extremely weird. Even more weird than usual. Like, none of the components are coming together. Fitting square pegs in triangle holes. People are talking but aren't saying anything.

Ray Down

Banned
So I can't really explain why but this episode feels extremely weird. Even more weird than usual. Like, none of the components are coming together. Fitting square pegs in triangle holes. People are talking but aren't saying anything.

Welcome to Naruto Part 2!!!

BBboy20

"Empty words" Ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom