• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
UZaEl6Y.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Man, while I've got a better appreciation for this series now, it's still so hard to watch scenes like this without blanking out for a few seconds, especially this late at night. Though I fully accept it's my fault.

Oh damn, I forgot they tried to recruit him, would've made for an interesting twist for S2.

Xe4

Banned
Great series, and great ending. I love that the whole episode is concluding the series, which is totally not what one would expect given the previous episode.

I hope we get season 2 eventually. It's not an instant classic like this but there's a lot going on and it pushes stories that started in the first season.

Seda

Outlaw Star next week. Will be going in fresh. I honestly don't know much about it other than that it is set in space.

Man, I just realize the 104th Cadet Corps is super special. 5 Titan shifters, a soldier almost as good humanity's hope, Historia. Other graduating classes are boring in comparison.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 29 - Combat Matches Are a Go! The Captain is Someone Stronger Then Goku!
8:30 - Dragon Ball Super - 30 - A Run-Through for the Competition! Who Are the Last Two Members?!
11:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 30 - A Run-Through for the Competition! Who Are the Last Two Members?!
11:30 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 129 - A Secret Plan to Defeat Buu! Its Name is Fusion
12:00 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - 4 - Tower of Gray
12:30 - Tokyo Ghoul √A - 7 - Permeation
1:00 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 63 - A × Hard × Master?
1:30 - Lupin the Third Part IV - 9 - Welcome to the Haunted Hotel!
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 170 - Big Adventure! The Quest for the Fourth Hokage's Legacy - Part 1
2:30 - Outlaw Star - 1 - Outlaw World
3:00 - Attack on Titan - 29 - Soldier
3:30 - Samurai Jack - 60 - XCIX

Later.

Xe4

Banned
Good episode, though I didn't comment at all, haha. Later, Ya'll!
Man, I just realize the 104th Cadet Corps is super special. 5 Titan shifters, a soldier almost as good humanity's hope, Historia. Other graduating classes are boring in comparison.

That we know of, to be fair.
It's hardly surprising. Three of the five of the titan shifters are there explicitly because of Eren or Historia.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
so how come they never used this "secret plan" against cell

or freeza

or broly

or beerus

or freeza again

or cooler

Seda

Was curious. According to Google.

We have 2 episodes of Naruto filler, then 4 canon, then 21 filler (with maybe a pinch of canon thrown in there)

This basically makes staying up for Outlaw Star a sort of Hard Mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom