• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntr

Banned
The beginning of Bleach is fantastic all the way up to the end of Soul Society.

In fact, if you ignore the ending and fanfic up a new ending in your head, you could stop reading Bleach there and be satisfied.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

In fact, if you ignore the ending and fanfic up a new ending in your head, you could stop reading Bleach there and be satisfied.

It's a shame we never got the story of the SS people chasing down Aizen but the ending with Itsygo getting Rukia back was balling. Too bad Bleach ended after 60 something episodes.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It sounds like it was a wise idea for me to stop watching Bleach around the Bount arc since that was when I was getting tired of the pacing of shows like that, Naruto, One Piece, & long running shonen in general.

Ray Down

Banned

Beginning bits of Bleach are some of my favourite stuff in the series, alot of great moments setting up Ichigo, Rukia, Chad, Orihime, Uryuu and the rest of the cast.

cntr

Banned
Beginning bits of Bleach are some of my favourite stuff in the series, alot of great moments setting up Ichigo, Rukia, Chad, Orihime, Uryuu and the rest of the cast.
Early Bleach is still one of my favorite things in manga. If the series had stuck to being about fighting hollows and ghosts in a supernatural town, then it would've been one of the best series ever.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Weird, this week, the Adult Swim stream is working absolutely fine. Either last week was a fluke, or things are gonna go to crap again once Toonami starts...

Though damn it, the closed captioning not being synced up is bugging me more than it should since I rely on it to read something I might've not heard correctly/want to quick glance to see what someone is saying while trying to read posts.

caliph95

for that early in the series yes he did....if it would've ended after soul society it would have been fine.

His original Bankai power is to be faster than anyone else ever.

The first person he fights in the manga after that...is faster than him.

Yeah, Soul Society happened too early on. The slice-of-life hollow fighting adventures should've been most of the story, and SS the final arc.
Yeah giving his Bankai super speed and then realizing how broken that is in a shonen so suddenly everybody is faster or as fast

and having already top tier meant you hot some screwy power scaling and keep having ichigo weaker than he should and justifying later

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Right then, time for the Toonami which should feature better fighting then whatever bollocks is being served by that boxing match.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yeah giving his Bankai super speed and then realizing how broken that is in a shonen so suddenly everybody is faster or as fast

and having already top tier meant you hot some screwy power scaling and keep having ichigo weaker than he should and justifying later
It's like Sanic being the fastest thing alive...but Robotnik always runs away and Tails can go just as fast and Fly.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Back for Toonami and it feels good.

Do outside people even talk about Bleach anymore?

Sure they do. We all need to discuss the right liquids needed to do laundry, or to dye our hair.
... Oh wait the manga/anime. No, I don't think anyone cares about it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom