• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
very high

Toonami needs to get Tiger Mask W to alleviate this

Yes please.

88193e332a3e6c9a0ddc5b55fe4519160a9dcae6_hq.gif

Or more fittingly...

tumblr_nihvs8g0EK1sd4mmco1_500.gif

what time does it start?

The main event is at 10:55 pm EST.

Super's gonna feel the full brunt of it.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I need to finish Tiger Mask W. I started but kind of fell off. It was a little bland despite being all about crazy wrestling if that makes sense.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
If I made it a nationally elected position I'd be using Jojo poses and quoting hot blooded anime.

America! Believe in the me that believes in you!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It really does.
I mean yeah Soul Society is decent, but that's only 1/3rd of the series. When the rest is crap...
Holy fuck Kubo is a hack.

It's not even remotely close to a third of the series. It's 40 episodes out of 366. Even with the Substitute Shinigami Arc combine with it it's about 1/6 of the total episode count. Bleach is almost exactly half filler.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I was talking about the manga. 72 volumes, and everything up to Aizen's reveal is like 21.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
oh right, this is gonna be the week of "have fun waiting 2 weeks for the next episode" comments after certain shows.

Chase17

Is the first stretch of Bleach worth reading? Or should I just stay far away so I don't have to be disappointed it got terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom