• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlas

Fist of the North Star for one of the late night rerun spots lol

you fool do you want everybody's head to explode?

Fool+_9ba90434ead78e419bdf03b6115ef180.jpg

Jarate

Banned
OPEN WORLD FIST OF THE NORTH STAR

DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ

my dream anime games are all happening at the same time. Next theyre going to announce a One Piece MMO or some shit

Jarate

Banned
They announced a big One Piece game awhile back.

Whether it gets made or is good is another matter entirely.

Theyve only announced it, they havent said ehat it was going to be yet

It doesnt have to be an MMO, but id love an open world O e Piece game that is super large.

TheSun

I like Fist of the North Star.

Glad we weren't stuck with panchislot and a bad musou game.

Felt fist of the blue sky was more fitting for these guys but whatever I'm ready to kill the fight.

So I'm playing Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, and it's alright.

It's basically Uncharted 4, but with the pacing issues alleviated and better level design.

That said, I think the choice to have Nadine be Chloe's partner was perhaps a mistake. Maybe it's just me, but I hate Nadine. The Uncharted franchise is fundamentally about somewhat morally grey people fighting worse people, but the presentation of Nadine in 4 and her presentation here doesn't stitch together at all.

It's basically Uncharted 4, but with the pacing issues alleviated and better level design.

That said, I think the choice to have Nadine be Chloe's partner was perhaps a mistake. Maybe it's just me, but I hate Nadine. The Uncharted franchise is fundamentally about somewhat morally grey people fighting worse people, but the presentation of Nadine in 4 and her presentation here doesn't stitch together at all.

Laura Bailey's questionable accent doesn't help either

Chase17

How far are you? The do some things to justify her inclusion, but it mostly seems to be a case of trying to salvage the character from 4.

Yeah, it's not great.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Bulma and Jaco take off on an adventure through space to find the Super Dragon Balls, Bulma's still working those Dragon Balls--this time to wish back to life everyone who had been killed on this ridiculously busy day that started with the World Martial Arts Tournament (remember that?), the clock is ticking as Avdol takes on Jean Pierre Polnareff and his deadly Silver Chariot, Yoshimura reveals the truth about the One-Eyed Owl's identity to Kaneki, Gon and Killua continue their training under Bisky by capturing every last Pokem...err monster card in the area, Goemon is hired to aid in the assassination of an African dictator, Naruto's dumb filler comes to an end as the team fights off some Hidden Rain ninja on their way to uncovering the Fourth Hokage's records, the crew gets to know the mysterious girl known as Melfina as Hilda takes the Horus back to the outlaw outpost of Blue Heaven for repairs, Ymir and Christa's history together is revealed, and Samurai Jack confronts the evil that is Aku.

8:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 30 - A Run-Through for the Competition! Who Are the Last Two Members?!
8:30 - Dragon Ball Super - 31 - Off to See Master Zuno! Find Out Where the Super Dragon Balls Are!
11:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 31 - Off to See Master Zuno! Find Out Where the Super Dragon Balls Are!
11:30 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 130 - Found! A Ray of Hope! Awaken, Warriors!
12:00 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - 5 - Silver Chariot
12:30 - Tokyo Ghoul √A - 8 - Old Nines
1:00 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 64 - Strengthen × And × Threaten
1:30 - Lupin the Third Part IV - 10 - Requiem for the Assassins
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 171 - Big Adventure! The Quest for the Fourth Hokage's Legacy - Part 2
2:30 - Outlaw Star - 2 - World of Desires
3:00 - Attack on Titan - 30 - Historia
3:30 - Samurai Jack - 61 - C

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*wakes up to news of Yakuza team making FotNS game*

Oh man, now that sounds interesting. Really hope it's better than the musou game. A glitch prevented me from progressing past a boss (I beat him, but the game didn't load me out of the arena), so I just dropped it completely since I didn't have the same investment like I would to the One Piece games.

& one of these days, I WILL check out the Yakuza games. I'm hoping that Sega will do some kind of bundle of 0, 1, & 2 since they're all on PS4 & then maybe does one for 3, 4, & 5. At the very least, that LE for 6 is really cool & I got it pre-ordered, so hoping nothing else in March distracts me.

What the hell is going on in Gumball?

Yeah...the acting and writing across the board seems weirdly off at times.

How far are you? The do some things to justify her inclusion, but it mostly seems to be a case of trying to salvage the character from 4.

I've unlocked two out of the three flood gates.

Like....Nadine and her group were war profiteers in 4....and they don't steer away from that characterization in this game so far.
Who cares if her dad owned the company before she did?
So it's just weird to see her and Chloe just chumming around and shit.

FotNS game by the Yakuza devs is hype! Same with the Kiwami 2 announcement!

Still waiting for Amazon to ship Kiwami to me, though it has an estimate of by 8 p.m. Tuesday now at least...

Mario + Rabbids is already on the way since I ordered that through Best Buy.

Got some trade-ins at GameStop and discovered a good copy of NieR and a steelbook copy of the Prime Trilogy with the manual and booklet inside. Put my trade-in cash toward those two and got more down on my copy of Metroid: Samus Returns.

Regiruler

I need Yakuza Fist of the North Star injected into my veins!

I've never really heard anything about Yakuza's combat one way or another, and the amount of obviously cutscenes made me a little concerned.

But how many Yakuza games are in development? Jesus, it seems like there are 5 at a time.

caliph95

What the hell is going on in Gumball?

Yeah...the acting and writing across the board seems weirdly off at times.

I've unlocked two out of the three flood gates.

Like....Nadine and her group were war profiteers in 4....and they don't steer away from that characterization in this game so far.
Who cares if her dad owned the company before she did?
So it's just weird to see her and Chloe just chumming around and shit.
"I mastered the way of the social justice warrior"

Uhm okay

TheSun

I wonder if "triggered" or "both sides" is uttered in that episode.

Also I forgot today was Saturday again. Chariot boy is here!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You better localize that North Star goodness Bamco. Just don't screw it up like you do with other localizations (Ron Howard: They will). It is Bamco right?

That Gumball clip, wew that's some top satire. No angry reactions in the usual places, unless they already happened.

On another note, with Matt Mercer as Hit, that tells me the voices in Xenoverse 2 will be different. Meaning
Goku Black will hopefully sound like Evil Goku instead of gravelly Bale Batman

caliph95

You better localize that North Star goodness Bamco. Just don't screw it up like you do with other localizations (Ron Howard: They will). It is Bamco right?

That Gumball clip, wew that's some top satire. No angry reactions in the usual places, unless they already happened.

On another note, with Matt Mercer as Hit, that tells me the voices in Xenoverse 2 will be different. Meaning
Goku Black will hopefully sound like Evil Goku instead of gravelly Bale Batman

I mean the problem seen to be the general direction with the voice which the anime has great voice direction and them apparently knowing nothing about
Black besides being evil Goku which Sean took to meant he should a gravelly voice and not knowing he supposed to be Zamasu and Rose while not great was the step in the right direction
Even Zamasu sucked compared to merged Zamasu

Plus Champa sounded a lot better than in the game

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"CN only cares about Teen Titans Go, so guess we can just do whatever the hell we want, not like they'll care"

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I may not be around tonight. May go watch the Mayweather Vs McGregor Carny Show at a bar though I'm not sure I care enough to bother.

TheSun

Hot soda...

Might try that tonight. Wonder if I need to boil it or just microwave that stuff. Also is there a specific soda- Feck it Imma look it up.

*Reads*

So, it might kill me? Dunno about trying anymore, even if its BS.

Edit:
Cool thanks Cntr, saw some sensational articles while searching. Didn't think so since folk have been drinking Dr. Pepper warm for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom