• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, okay... hang on... DON'T just say Gohan's dead when you haven't confirmed it before coming to the look out. None of you saw him die. The fuck.

Also, you just made a wish to bring everyone... god... dammit..

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Okay, I am seriously laughing watching this fucking series any to give any sort of gravity to death right fucking after Bulma's parents pointed out the casual wish machine they have laying about.

Crocodile

Ah yeah this bit doesn't make sense given what happened earlier in the episode. I see what you mean B-Dubs and I clearly forgot this "plothole" (at least from the perspective of those who used the Dragon Balls). Gohan should've been revived :p

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"hey, my parents said they can just be wished back to life via dragon balls"

"OH GOD GOHAN IS DEAD, HE'S NEVER COMING BACK"

freakin' hell.

Massicot

They could have easily just been confused as fuck and worried about where Gohan was. "I can't sense his energy at all, I don't know why he wasn't revived". But no.

Chi-Chi: But wait if Gohan didn't get wished back to life then that means he's evil! I KNEW something was up when I caught him reading Mein Kampf.

The mood whiplash though. Just a couple of seconds prior they were joking about how Bulma's parents weren't scared of dying since they could just be wished back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom