• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xe4

Banned
Apparently they move shit around a lot these last few episodes. I'd be in for a few bombshells if I didn't accidentally spoil myself, lol.

Crocodile

FWIW, I don't think they've done a good enough job of justifying Ymir's devotion to Historia. I'm sure more of it will come next season.

I'm not sure who thought turning people into Titans as punishment was a good idea. Something I'm sure we'll get more details on later

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You can probably figure from this, but Ymir ate Marcel, who was also a Titan shifter, and thus regained her human form.

isn't this stuff kinda spoilers for later in the series?

Yeah. Picking and choosing certain later bits.

BBboy20

You can probably figure from this, but Ymir ate Marcel, who was also a Titan shifter, and thus regained her human form.
Uh, I had theories about that childhood moment but there haven't been confirmations on how Titan "science" works so far.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
FWIW, I don't think they've done a good enough job of justifying Ymir's devotion to Historia. I'm sure more of it will come next season.

I'm not sure who thought turning people into Titans as punishment was a good idea. Something I'm sure we'll get more details on later
Wait they were changing into titans, I thought they were throwing them into fire and she somehow managed to turn into a titan

Massicot

As someone only up to date with this dub broadcast, that flashback was really good. Makes things like Naruto flashbacks look like complete jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom