• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntr

Banned
The AoT ending is still the best. See ya guys for HxH.

...coincidentally, I'm listening to the Parasyte opening right now, heh.

So does season 2 have the over the top edgy stupidity that season one had or is it going to be like watching Akame Ga Kill all over again?

Xe4

Banned
What a good episode. I don't actually remember the Ymir heel turn in the manga, so it kind of took my by surprise.
Time for the somehow worse season of Flesh™.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
tokyo ghoul is still a thing?

nah, I'm out

actually, you guys think I should catch up for next week? maybe if I actually watch this show I'll be less likely to fall asleep before Hunter x Hunter

also Attack on Titan was really good

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I guess I'll just have Tokyo Ghoul Filler Fuckers as background noise until Hunter x Hunter

nah, I'm out

actually, you guys think I should catch up for next week? maybe if I actually watch this show I'll be less likely to fall asleep before Hunter x Hunter

I'd say watch this horrid show so you can see HxH. And possibly Lupin. Then you can safely slumber.

Mik317

time for garbage.

I am reading the manga and while its still edgy as fuck (i mean lol let me throw in some actual castration because reasons) the great art (IMO) and occasionally good fights keeps it interesting. So its amazing that the same basic content comes off as so bad in the anime.

Moaradin

nah, I'm out

also Attack on Titan was really good

Stay up for HxH. It's entering its final episodes of this arc.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I don't know why, but I can't bring myself to care about what was happening more.

I didn't dislike it by any means, but I guess because I was so burned out by the first season, despite the 2nd season being a huge improvement, I probably would've cared more if I...well, cared more about the characters.

At least things have been more intriguing this season & this episode still gave us more details for a good character.

....that, & maybe I'm just being impatient for Jojo to return. Anyways, let's start S2 of Tokyo Ghoul.

DarkKyo

The big major reveal they drop this season(and specifically this episode we just saw) that doesn't happen until much later in the manga is that
(spoilers, but the information to figure this out has now been broadcast)
a mindless titan eating a titan shifter lets the mindless revert to their human form and become a shifter themselves, as seen with mindless Ymir eating Marcel
Ymir further confirms this in this episode by saying
"feed me to one of your Warrior friends"

cntr

Banned
Hey, given how badly Tokyo Ghoul's doing in the ratings, here's hoping they move it down when SDC gets on.

...you know, didn't HxH come on shortly after Parasyte? What did you guys think about the autotune metal not going away, heh?

Root A begins. God help us all.

7is2aL8.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
time for garbage.

I am reading the manga and while its still edgy as fuck (i mean lol let me throw in some actual castration because reasons) the great art (IMO) and occasionally good fights keeps it interesting. So its amazing that the same basic content comes off as so bad in the anime.

A little characterization and context goes a loooong way.
Something Pierrot clearly didn't understand.

Any bets on how shitty their Black Clover adaptation will be? Or will they actually respect it like they did with Naruto

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
A little characterization and context goes a loooong way.
Something Pierrot clearly didn't understand.

Any bets on how shitty their Black Clover adaptation will be? Or will they actually respect it like they did with Naruto

They respected Naruto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom