• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Wait they were changing into titans, I thought they were throwing them into fire and she somehow managed to turn into a titan

You saw a syringe in the hand of the soldier that kicked Ymir off that wall and the yellow light that appeared when the first woman got pushed off is the same light Titans give off when people turn into them. Recall how Eren's father injected him with a syringe too way back in the flashback from season 1.

Massicot

I thought it was just a dialect thing, but why do they always call him "Reina"? I know some accents have "er" sound like "a" but they all say it like Reina. It's Reiner, right?

maxresdefault.jpg

*Record Scratch* *Freeze Frame* You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

cntr

Banned
I thought it was just a dialect thing, but why do they always call him "Reina"? I know some accents have "er" sound like "a" but they all say it like Reina. It's Reiner, right?
It is, but it's "Raina" in Japanese too, so...I guess that'd what the dub tried to maintain.

(Man, an anime dubbed by the Xenoblade cast would be amazing.)

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
You saw a syringe in the hand of the soldier that kicked Ymir off that wall and the yellow light that appeared when the first woman got pushed off is the same light Titans give off when people turn into them. Recall how Eren's father injected him with a syringe too way back in the flashback from season 1.
Ah I see, I wonder if it was fine for me to know that

Ymir really is kinda stupid when you think about it but she knows what she wants. A lot of the people on this show could benefit from some lengthy therapy really. Time for Tokyo Ghoul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom