• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
What is this shit opening?
I mean, I didn't like the song for the first season, but at least it had SUBSTANCE

They respected Naruto?

I mean in that they didn't cut too much important. There was a shit ton of filler sure but at least we got the canon material

Xe4

Banned
Man, I miss last season already. At least that song was catchy, and the OP had good animation. This is just shit.
Edit: Is √A rational or irrational, you think?

FWIW, I liked this emo indie OP song more than the other one.

Still I rather hear anything else.

EDIT: As in I rather hear some emo indie than some emo screamo Linkin Park era shit.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
hahahahaha are you serious

that was one of the most forgettable OPs I've ever seen. It looked like someone made a fan video to put along side the full version of the song they uploaded to YouTube.

"We don't have enough time and money to do a proper opening. What should we do?"
"Just have Kaneki standing motionless with trippy visuals in the background!"

BatDan

That OP was an ED

Exactly. The ED is where you do low budget pictures and stiff animation. The OP is where you go all out.
I can't imagine how terrible the Root A ending is if that was the opening.

Or did they swap the ED into the OP?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"time for me to no longer give a fuck about the series, i'm outta here, enjoy your crappy sequel season bitches"

BatDan

Also iirc, this season of Tokyo Ghoul was dubbed before the first season. It was one of Funimation's first simuldubs.

Not the best foot forward
But at least it was a successful experiment. Getting MHA dubbed the same day as subbed is fucking amazing

I'll probably continue playing Higurashi When They Cry - Meakashi during this. It's holding my attention right now and I really want to finish it.

Crocodile

sept-huit-neuf-TEN?

arrivederci?

Stick with your shtick bro :p

These power suits (or whatever) are going to back fire badly aren't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom