• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I love how they're standing about in the lobby holding Gon upside by his ankles while tied up.

Xe4

Banned
Kurapika went from being fucked to being the one who fucks.

Holy shit, I'm shaking, that scene was amazing.

I haven't felt like this since SamJack.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I really wish HxH was earlier on the block. Aside from Jojo, this & Lupin are the only shows I really look forward to at the moment.

TheOGB

Banned
It is INSANE what people in this show can figure out from the tiniest bit of info.

Like literally everyone on this show is a genius :O

LOL Uvo with an afro :p
That's why stuff like everyone in DBZ being a dipshit in order to move the plot is so frustrating. Let characters be clever! Let them figure shit out! They don't have to be detectives, but they could at least be a bit observant.

I think Uvo is original.
Haha wow, so that was him? That's great

Guys.

This show is good.
It really is.

cntr

Banned
Also, Kurapika and Leorio together outsmarted Chrollo Lucifer, one of the smartest and most powerful guys in the entire series.

Think about that.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
How many times are they going to turn Button Button into something? This is like the fifth adaptation I can remember.

Guys, I just realized that Machi stopped Killua's attack with her fucking abs. This being a kid that a few months ago when he was weaker could push like a 10 ton door. Imagine having abs that fucking hard.

cntr

Banned
Yeah, this shit's incredible. And the adaptation's impeccable. It's better than the manga, something which I can say about almost no other show.

I think Togashi knew how feminine Kurapika was, lol.

cntr

Banned
db1884215f9b89cc98221fe88e905d534f10294b_hq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom