• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xe4

Banned
Oh man, Illumi and Hisoka getting into it too!?!?!
And there's only 1 episode left?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
This show man.

At least there's only 1 week wait now instead of two. I think I couldn't take a 2 week wait after this episode. Man...
Time for Lupin.

Ohhhhhh God.

I'm astonished I came out of reading the manga not liking it.

This is PHENOMINAL! Holy shit dude...

We need more villain groups like the troupe. Desperately.

I'm reading the manga as it comes out now and I still don't like it. I guess I really just don't like the way Togashi structures his manga. It's odd since I'm typically a manga guy...

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Oh man, Illumi and Hisoka getting into it too!?!?!
And there's only 1 episode left?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
This show man.

Well for this arc but the one nice thing is in two episodes we will see
Gon and Killua's hatsu's

cntr

Banned
Hisoka and Illumi being buddies is always funny
You know, I wonder if this was meant to be a loose Gon/Killua parallel? Sort of?

Ohhhhhh God.

I'm astonished I came out of reading the manga not liking it.

This is PHENOMINAL! Holy shit dude...

We need more villain groups like the troupe. Desperately.

I'm reading the manga as it comes out now and I still don't like it. I guess I really just don't like the way Togashi structures his manga. It's odd since I'm typically a manga guy...
It's rare I can say this, but the anime absolutely executes this better than the manga does.

Crocodile

Man this is not how I envisioned this show going at the start of the Hunter Exam or even the start of York New City. This is high-quality stuff :O

I actually really like most of the Troupe. I hope Poko doesn't die >_<

Xe4

Banned
Man this is not how I envisioned this show going at the start of the Hunter Exam or even the start of York New City. This is high-quality stuff :O

I actually really like most of the Troupe. I hope Poko doesn't die >_<

We ain't getting out of this arc with out at least someone dying. Most likely multiple people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom