• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Why does the clone need to be at toad village?
Why does the clone need to be reverse summoned before Naruto can undo the technique?

For the first one: It keeps them safe, so the clones don't get undone early and turn him to stone.

For the second: I presume he needs them to be close for this to work properly.

Crocodile

This music video is kind of good?

I'm kind of confused, I'm not used to Toonami music videos not being offensively bad and trippy

cntr

Banned
The impossible finally happened: a music video with a good song and a good video!

And that's why Run The Jewels are dope.

RagnarokX

1. the clone needs to stay still

2. distance i imagine

1. Clone can stay still anywhere, and once it has the chakra it can move around as much as it wants.

2. Distance is questionable since it's never said that that's an issue and clones have sent information across great distances when dispelled.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
1. Clone can stay still anywhere, and once it has the chakra it can move around as much as it wants.

2. Distance is questionable since it's never said that that's an issue and clones have sent information across great distances when dispelled.

He doesn't want the clones to use the chakra, just to build it up

cntr

Banned
Despite Pierrot's terrible execution, this fight actually has strategy and technique like Part 1! After so long!

That's why it's cool.

cntr

Banned
I haven't watched the Naruto Part 1 anime, but this is weirdly rock for a ninja show

People keep saying this but Naruto has always been this clever. That shadow shuriken trick he did with Sasuke against Zabuza was his idea.
Yeah, this is basically Part 1 Naruto. Kishimoto seriously flanderized his character in Shippuden.

Xe4

Banned
This is actually a pretty entertaining episode. The next two episodes are pretty good too (especially 167, but that's a contentious opinion).

Moaradin

This is actually a pretty entertaining episode. The next two episodes are pretty good too (especially 167, but that's a contentious opinion).

Na that episode is great, but it will probably be very divided in this thread lol.

Though, I feel like people are starting to come around to that style of fluid animation these days with shows like Konosuba and Mob Psycho 100.

cntr

Banned
Attract-repel powers are cool.

Pierrot's making this fight way less exciting than it should be, but that improved a lot in the second half.

Crocodile

What I liked: Lots of strategy, cleverl thinking and technique use

What I didn't like: Uninspiring animation and camreawork/framing, mediocre artwork, poor pacing, too much exposition

Basically as others have said, for a fight that should have TONS of hype, there was no hype

cntr

Banned
Wait, really?
Oh man, I forgot about this.

Hunter × Hunter: Real Stage; A Longing for Pakunoda ~ A Spider's Memory, (リアルステージ ハンター × ハンター「A Longing for Phalcnothdk, 〜蜘蛛の記憶〜」) a stage play featuring the Hunter × Hunter series. A retelling the events of when Kurapika captures Chrollo and forces the Phantom Troupe to do a hostage exchange, in a more serious and darker tone.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Bah, I can't watch the simulcast on PS4, back to figuring out what I can do after I give up cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom