• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Well, I can certainly say next week should be a hell of a season finale based on this episode. Daaammmnnnn

9ZNip0T.gif

Moaradin

I thought this bit was a little weird. Not sure why the random titan that ate his mom needed to show up again, but w/e. It ends up having a cool scene at least.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Can't wait till AoT is over and Jojo starts. At least one show is honest about how stupid it can get.

DarkKyo

I thought this bit was a little weird. Not sure why the random titan that ate his mom needed to show up again, but w/e. It ends up having a cool scene at least.

I mean it does make logical sense that it could be around. Last we saw it was when the outer wall was broken, it merely made her way further in between walls over the last couple years. The timing for it to show up when things are at their most dire is impeccable though.

Preble

Seriously though Season 2 of Attack on Titan has been AMAZING. Really should of been the 12:00 AM show instead of DBZ Kai. Probably would help the overall block's ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom