• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grexeno

Seriously though Season 2 of Attack on Titan has been AMAZING. Really should of been the 12:00 AM show instead of DBZ Kai. Probably would help the overall block's ratings.
Unfortunately nobody is watching anymore. It's been 4 years and no one cares anymore.

I'm probably gonna get crucified for this but I think AoT season 2 might be better than SDC tbh

Never seen Jojo's Stardust Crusaders arc but I will admit, AoT S02 was a hell of a lot enjoyable...and this coming from someone who thought the first season was "ehhh".

BBboy20

qWOxHHBl.png

Time to enter the mouth of madness.
WGKTA

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I think this gets worst OP of the year. Just....bland., save for a few background images that're alright, but don't help make the main imagery better......or the music sound better.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I think I got my PS4 controller up and running. Things were weird...

Still don't care for Root A Filler Fuckers

Xe4

Banned
Man this OT is always going to make me burst out laughing. Probably gonna be the only redeeming quality of this season.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I wonder if there's someone out there similar to The Dom and his series Lost in Adaptation but with manga to anime, or light novel to anime.
They could probably do a massive video on Tokyo Ghoul

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I'm probably gonna get crucified for this but I think AoT season 2 might be better than SDC tbh

I just think Attack on Titan is a crap 90 percent of the time and I think SDC has a ton of problems as is but at least its not trying to sell me on character moments that come out of nowhere and feel half assed.

Moaradin

you can just admit you hated part 3 at this point, lol

I really enjoy some sections of Part 3, but it can be a real slog at times, especially in the first half. Though who knows how I'll think in a group watch setting. I ended up coming out of Part 1 thinking a little more highly of it, so maybe the same can be true for Part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom