• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
time to get high

south-park-s05e08-towelie_4x3.jpg

Just checked, in the manga Ichigo instantly agrees to join the Fullbring shortly after Chad shows up, everything from him saying no last episode to him saying yes this episode was filler, good filler though I did like it a lot

pirata

Man, seeing these cell phone game commercials on TV is so depressing. Video games are doomed. There's a whole generation of people growing up today who don't know what real video games are.

Anyway, on with Dandy. I think this is one of the two episodes I missed the first time around. Exciting!

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
So help me if this causes there to be fewer seconds of Revy on my screen tonight, there will be hell to pay

thetechkid

Just checked, in the manga Ichigo instantly agrees to join the Fullbring shortly after Chad shows up, everything from him saying no last episode to him saying yes this episode was filler, good filler though I did like it a lot

Wasn't the thing with his sisters and Azien 2.0 and then Orihime at the hospital in the manga? I remember that being there.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Just months ago, everyone was begging for Boondocks season 4. Is it that much of a disapointment. Serious question. I've never been into the show.

Full OP!!!!!!! VIVA NAMIDAAAAAA!!!!!

It is Community Season 4 levels of badness.

ckohler

I think one good thing has come from the Space Dandy and the and Attack on Titan opening fiascoes. DeMarko now understands how important OPs can be.

Raxus

Time to get spoiled on animation again. Between this and JoJo my cup runneth over. And even that is well animated to boot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom