• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
iVG7oxuytpon0.gif

...Toradora: The Battle Manga?

Crocodile

The episode is just a visual tour de force. The Yuusa episode in next season should be quite the spectacle.

It made sense for Itsygo to join up immediately?

It wasn't portrayed as "Ichigo doesn't trust those dudes so he keeps his distance" so much as time for Ichigo to mope about having no powers, be hesitant to get them back even though he clearly wants them back and then contrive obvious, trapish scenarios to rope Ichigo in. It's just all so by the book.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The episode is just a visual tour de force. The Yuusa episode in next season should be quite the spectacle.

It wasn't portrayed as "Ichigo doesn't trust those dudes so he keeps his distance" so much as time for Ichigo to mope about having no powers, be hesitant to get them back even though he clearly wants them back and then contrive obvious, trapish scenarios to rope Ichigo in. It's just all so by the book.
I agree with you, I just wanted to type Itsygo and see if I couldn't bait someone to post a Nel gif.

When looked at this way then yeah the filler doesn't work :/ in the manga he simply just joins the full bring and doesn't need to have his sister nearly kid and Ginjo save her to get him to join. Personally I liked the last episode but you raise a good point about it's flaw

Raxus

If Aaron Paul had more time to play then he would have been finished with the Xbox One's Library already!

All the Next Gen systems aside from the WiiU are starved for exclusives.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Is it me or does the adult plant have a different voice?
I think he sounded like Stein last time..

If Aaron Paul had more time to play then he would have been finished with the Xbox One's Library already!

And the WiiU is starved for multiplats

That's why WiiU and PS4/Xbone is the ideal situation depending on your preference in Sony vs Microsoft exclusives

Is it me or does the adult plant have a different voice?
I think he sounded like Stein last time..

It's the same voice he had every time I've seen this episode, I just think the first time we all saw this we were too busy soaking in the drugs visuals and had no idea what was going on, speaking of that someone go find the reactions to the first time this episode aired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom