• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
Time to get spoiled on animation again. Between this and JoJo my cup runneth over. And even that is well animated to boot!

Yeah...love the animation in this episode. Gotta love Jojo's animation and color palette as well.

Oh QT...50% of slow is still slow...oops...got faster but is still damn broken.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Time to get spoiled on animation again. Between this and JoJo my cup runneth over. And even that is well animated to boot!

It's so weird to see well-animated shows like Jojo and Dandy, and then most of the other stuff is really low-quality.

Crocodile

QT's faces :p

Just checked, in the manga Ichigo instantly agrees to join the Fullbring shortly after Chad shows up, everything from him saying no last episode to him saying yes this episode was filler, good filler though I did like it a lot

It didn't really make sense and was a waste of our time. Not a surprise it was filler :/

Inferior original opening.

iVG7oxuytpon0.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It's weird that we can call JoJo a well animated show now

Oh yeah, especially when Battle Tendency moved like a motion-comic at times.
I know some people were like "Why don't they get The Beatles for the ending?", not realizing that if they did that, there'd be no animation budget.

ckohler

What happened?
Fans begged DeMarko to air the Japanese Space Dandy OP. Then, they freaked out when AoT didn't have its OP on the first airing. He argued on twitter that OPs weren't important and then people complained more. Then he finally said something like, "well, I guess times have changed" and I guess he now thinks OPs are sometimes important to viewers.

Wasn't the thing with his sisters and Azien 2.0 and then Orihime at the hospital in the manga? I remember that being there.

Nope, if that happens in the manga it's later then this, I just skimmed though all the chapters from the start of the full bring arc to where Toonami is

Also for those who say Yuzu isn't in love with her ONII-Chan

hhapH4F.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom