• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
nope

nope

nope nope nope nope nope

nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Fun fact: In the manga version, you actually see all the nails in the head.

WELL NIGHT EVERYONE, GET SOME SLEEP FOR FATHER'S DAY TOMORROW!

Crocodile

6862148969_8251f43596.jpg

Obligatory

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

Moaradin

Incest vampire kids is kind of jumping the shark to me. I get that they're going for a darker tone but I'm not down with any of it.

I hope you don't actually think they are literally vampires. This is a very dark arc and tackles some pretty heavy themes, but nothing is out of the realm of possibility that this show has built up so far.

If anything this arc is (minor arc spoilers)
actually depressingly realistic in it's outcome

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Wow, an exposition dump already

That's even worse. Putting vampires in this universe just sets up even more unbelievable things to occur. I'm really put off by it.

Just wait for the backstory, it'll explain everything. I'm not sure you'll like it better than what you think now though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom