• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's literally dispelled in the first few seconds of the next episode, in terms of spoilers it isn't really one.

I said I wasn't crying spoilers. The point I was making was that the whole implied blood consumption and sharp teeth made me, and others in here, believe they were vampires. How are first time viewers supposed to know they put that theory to rest in the very next episode?

Crocodile

That's what was heavily implied? I've never seen Black Lagoon and thought the same thing but apparently they aren't now, so that plot point is ruined (not blaming you or crying spoilers)

As others have said, its more that they view themselves as vampires rather than being vampires. They aren't going to turn into bats, shrug off bullets or shoot laser beams out of their eyes :p

Soulflarz

Banned
That T Mobile ad made no sense if you guys got it too.
"Unlimited Talk, Text, and Data"
"Up to 1 GB per phone line"

HOW IS THAT UNLIMITED

Ugh back to this bad show

Amikami

Banned
The concept behind this show is the feature only the obscure villains.
Great idea, right?

(No, it's not.)

I don't think it a horrible idea, though I would throw a more major villain in there every once in awhile. What's bad is the execution and animation. Nothing about this show really keeps me interested.

Why not make this a Clayface episode?

i honestly do appreciate that they use some more obscure characters, but the general plot of this episode does sound like it's going to pretty much be Clayface so i'm not really ok with the way they just make Sam's Choice versions of big villains.

on the other hand, i think this show was also trying to set up the Outsiders, so maybe not a total bust.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
It's not like his powers are terribly complicated.

They're pretty complicated. from wiki:

Metamorpho can stretch, bounce, elongate and manipulate his body as if it were made of plastic.

Metamorpho can transmute his body to any of a wide variety of elemental compounds and form it to his will. Originally, he was limited to the elements which occur naturally in the human body. Over time, this limitation seems to have disappeared. He can alter the shapes and consistencies of these elements and combine them to form complex compounds. Rex can assume forms of gas, liquid or solid states.

Metamorpho can also shape parts and portions of his body instead of the whole. He can form such complex shapes as a tank and a bicycle and such simple forms as a cloud or a spring.
Seems like a lot to pick up by pure intuition in five minutes.

Gorillaz

he might not look like a villain but when you look like that? It's hard not to say villain

I guess it's "what's on the inside" that matters

That T Mobile ad made no sense if you guys got it too.
"Unlimited Talk, Text, and Data"
"Up to 1 GB per phone line"

HOW IS THAT UNLIMITED

Ugh back to this bad show

Basically you get unlimited data at 2g speeds, but only 1gb of 4g lte speeds. All unlimited plans are like that unless you're grandfathered in and even then most of them are forcing you to lose it if you upgrade

Crocodile

I said I wasn't crying spoilers. The point I was making was that the whole implied blood consumption and sharp teeth made me, and others in here, believe they were vampires. How are first time viewers supposed to know they put that theory to rest in the very next episode?

I can't think of any series that introduced supernatural elements into its pathos halfway through. Can you? (Honest question) Usually that stuff is shown off upfront. Obviously Black Lagoon isn't realistic but nobody has like superpowers and stuff.

Soulflarz

Banned
Basically you get unlimited data at 2g speeds, but only 1gb of 4g lte speeds. All unlimited plans are like that unless you're grandfathered in and even then most of them are forcing you to lose it if you upgrade

Stepmoms set. Or was, she used 500mb a month so my dad laughed and just put her on our family plane with 10 gigs for us :p

I dont have a smartphone only one in the family without IT SUCKS

*doesnt suck as much as this show though

I can't think of any series that introduced supernatural elements into its pathos halfway through. Can you? (Honest question) Usually that stuff is shown off upfront. Obviously Black Lagoon isn't realistic but nobody has like superpowers and stuff.

I've seen like 4 episodes of Black Lagoon, and one of them had a terminator maid

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"And you're going to jail Stagg" He's a billionaire, he can easily avoid jailtime. Unless he embezzled.

Why is the CEO of the company shooting people himself? Also, would he really have to come up with such a convoluted plan just to get rid of one minimum wage guard? I mean, he could have had him fired or transferred half-way around the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom