• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phatmac

I hope you don't actually think they are literally vampires. This is a very dark arc and tackles some pretty heavy themes, but nothing is out of the realm of possibility that this show has built up so far.

If anything this arc is (minor arc spoilers)
actually depressingly realistic in it's outcome
If they aren't vampires than I guess it's fine. Guess I'll get used to this arc.

Gorillaz

That's even worse. Putting vampires in this universe just sets up even more unbelievable things to occur. I'm really put off by it.
Like I said it's basically a halloween/The Shinning themed thing. It's the only time the show actually jumps the shark like this

edit: it's not gonna end like you think

Soulflarz

Banned
Calling it now and he was the president of Stag in the mask.

Also 4 hr sleep? Psh get on my level...

Also what the hell did i miss last ep guys what the heck

Wait people thought the twins were really vampires? This show is clearly grounded in reality and it's just a metaphor for their love of blood, and this is my first time watching it

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
That's what was heavily implied? I've never seen Black Lagoon and thought the same thing but apparently they aren't now, so that plot point is ruined (not blaming you or crying spoilers)

It's literally dispelled in the first few seconds of the next episode, in terms of spoilers it isn't really one.

Seda

Wait people thought the twins were really vampires? This show is clearly grounded in reality and it's just a metaphor for their love of blood, and this is my first time watching it

This is my thought, that they are somehow obsessed with the ideas of vampires or blood in general, but the idea of them actually being vampires never crossed my mind.

Soulflarz

Banned
That change was very quick. Very quick for not hitting for awhile.

Also he isnt getting hurt by those bullets why did he flee also hes intelligent so this is stupid.

Ultratech

Well, they're dressed in Goth, have pointy teeth, pale as hell, and seem to revel in blood.

I mean, they're probably not actual vampires, but they seem to be playing it up.

Well, they're dressed in Goth, have pointy teeth, and seem to revel in blood.

I mean, they're probably not actual vampires, but they seem to be playing it up.

Just like what goth people do in the real world

woah-thumb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom