• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

Batman's reaction to that episode.

JD7IYxY.gif

Soulflarz

Banned
is this the test they can cheat on?
I remember this episode from when i was like 7. Well thats weird, I guess i watched Naruto as a kid. I always forget >.<

She would burn her tongue. That would show her.

Can you imagine that though? You hop out of bed, maybe do some laundry, clean the house, take out the trash, get a workout in, take a shower...You're starving and thinking about running to some shitty fast food joint but then remember you've got some pepperoni hot pockets in the fridge you can heat up. You're pumped and text your best friend to come over, he asks if he can bring his sister over and you respond 'yeah that's cool.' So you nuke that sucker in the fridge for 60 seconds, pull it out of the foil sleeve and prepare to dive in when your homeboy shows up. You comment on how hot the food is when BAM, this chick struts over like she's the shit and takes a bite out of your food. Bitch.

Gorillaz

Yea I ain't watching this shit, bu I want to come back around for FMAB tho I've been up since 530ish this morning. So I might have to tap out here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom