• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

I've seen like 4 episodes of Black Lagoon, and one of them had a terminator maid

But she wasn't an actual cyborg/android LOL

Anyway, I had assumed you had been watching all the episodes along with us, sorry. Then again, it appears some who thought they might have been actual vampires HAVE seen all the episodes with us so I'm kind of puzzled how they came to that conclusion.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
PPBBBBBFFFF HAHAHAH WHAT?

THIS SHOW MAKES NO SENSE

NOTHING ANYBODY IS DOING MAKES SENSE FOR A RATIONAL HUMAN BEING TO DO

I can't think of any series that introduced supernatural elements into its pathos halfway through. Can you? (Honest question) Usually that stuff is shown off upfront. Obviously Black Lagoon isn't realistic but nobody has like superpowers and stuff.

Yeah I can think of one, and it's airing on Toonami right now

Also to a certain extent Medaka Box and Reborn

Gorillaz

I think I love this show the most on the block. It does not give a shit in all the worst ways

Just look at skateramp eyebrows over there

But she wasn't an actual cyborg/android LOL

Anyway, I had assumed you had been watching all the episodes along with us, sorry. Then again, it appears some who thought they might have been actual vampires HAVE seen all the episodes with us so I'm kind of puzzled how they came to that conclusion.

Damn, I had no idea Man God was kidding and actually thought she was a T-1000 or something.

I usually fall asleep by now so I have no clue what's going on in Black Lagoon or how grounded in reality it is.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Because you shot at me, you dumb son of a bitch!

edit: JUST SHOOT AT HIM, FORGET THE HOSTAGE

Amikami

Banned
Dead serious, I loved that show

57dd6_orig-5df78_orig_cringe.gif

To each their own, but...I just...ugh.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Damn, I had no idea Man God was kidding and actually thought she was a T-1000 or something.

I usually fall asleep by now so I have no clue what's going on in Black Lagoon or how grounded in reality it is.

Most of that episode was a Terminator reference, it's an easy mistake to make if you haven't seen what came before. The show's pretty damn grounded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom