• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amikami

Banned
Well...I think it's just tensions running high on a late Saturday night. Thought someone might have gotten into the basement or something due to some noise we heard. Made sure the exterior door was still locked and then proceeded to clear the basement. Me with a baseball bat and my roommate with his 9mm. Turned out just some stuff falling over and nothing else. Still, it's been a weird night.

Thanks again guys. It def made this half hour of batman more interesting and I'm glad nothing happened.

Gee, Kinda thought you were joking around but I'm glad your okay. Stay safe dude. Mind games going on after Black Lagoon I guess.

Crocodile

Why is the population of this room 50 times the population of Gotham City?

CGI shows tend to be like that - deserted as fuck cities. Something to do with animation costs or something. With those mooks, they all look alike so its easy to copy & paste animations.

daveo42

Banned
So we get her instead of Robin?

Gee, Kinda thought you were joking around but I'm glad your okay. Stay safe dude. Mind games going on after Black Lagoon I guess.

Well, we close to one of the rougher neighborhoods in our city. My roommate doesn't really mess around either when it comes to his home and protecting it. Just a weird mix of hearing gunshots some time ago and then hearing some noises coming from the basement. He also doesn't watch Black Lagoon. Saturday is just when all the crazies come out.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Now that she knows, maybe this show will finally go somewhere.

And with that, I am out. See you all in the morning.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This just feels like Bruce making up a story to save face, like some 10 year old kid who can't accept losing.

"Nuh uh, I'm invincible and I have a laser beam and I was just testing you anyway!"

Amikami

Banned
Well, that it for me. I'm out for the night.

So we get her instead of Robin?

Well, we close to one of the rougher neighborhoods in our city. My roommate doesn't really mess around either when it comes to his home and protecting it. Just a weird mix of hearing gunshots some time ago and then hearing some noises coming from the basement. He also doesn't watch Black Lagoon. Saturday is just when all the crazies come out.

Believe me I know. My neighborhood isn't the best either though it's gotten much better in the last years. We still get paranoid, expecially with dogs barking at strange random times of the night. Usually it's a stray cat or possum though. And yeah Friday and Saturday nights are definitely the worse. Stay safe.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So won't the ninjas sort of realize that bruce wayne isn't dead, and that his body disappeared along with batman? -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom