• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The base was perfectly square and the head had a long rod sticking out the bottom of it. What would it matter if you couldn't see the front? Each piece was distinct apart from that.

It's been a while since I've seen the show. I guess they just picked dumb kids.

RagnarokX

It's been a while since I've seen the show. I guess they just picked dumb kids.

QyBBhFZ.jpg

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Ouch, two tranqs in the neck. That's actually gotta hurt.

Also, Shiva was in Arkham Origins. The similarities are too much....

Soulflarz

Banned
Kill the prick. Kill the prick. Kill the prick. Kill the- BATMAN YOU BETTER NOT STOP THIS

Oh. Yay.
So its not stabbing people that makes their souls get taken?

Souls=Smooth Skin

daveo42

Banned
*alarm bells*

lol. That's probably one of the reasons I hated it. Those people were not very...clever.

Edit: Well so long Daveo. Was nice knowing ya.

Stay safe, part 2

Random: I googled akane kurashiki and got this- (VLR/999 Spoilers inside)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/641334-zero-escape-virtues-last-reward/62348163
WHY GAMEFAQS WHY

Well...I think it's just tensions running high on a late Saturday night. Thought someone might have gotten into the basement or something due to some noise we heard. Made sure the exterior door was still locked and then proceeded to clear the basement. Me with a baseball bat and my roommate with his 9mm. Turned out just some stuff falling over and nothing else. Still, it's been a weird night.

Thanks again guys. It def made this half hour of batman more interesting and I'm glad nothing happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom