• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yea, also the scene on the boat will probably get some cutting.

They cant though
that scene is some of the shows most powerful imagery. It would ruin what comes directly afterward as well. The interaction between Gretel and Rock is what makes that episode work.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Samurai 7 episode seven is still the gold standard.

This show does make Clone Wars look like Akira by comparison though!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I still find it hard to believe Silver Monkey is a real Batman villain.
But he is... been around since 1995.

Personally I'd rather visit the Shrine of the Silver Monkey!

daveo42

Banned
Silver monkey only wants to fling poo and light limos on fire.

Batman Inc. hit with massive layoffs. 100% staff fired in a single day after a disastrous limo fire rocked the company.

More news, plus reactions from Gordon, tonight at 11.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
They cant though
that scene is some of the shows most powerful imagery. It would ruin what comes directly afterward as well. The interaction between Gretel and Rock is what makes that episode work.

I figure they're going to cut the last moment, where
she lifts her skirt up and offers herself up to him

WOW, she betrayed him already? Holy shit. I remember when Batman: TAS was setting up Two-Face, they had Harvey Dent around for like 3 or 4 arcs first.

Raxus

It's pretty upsetting to see Bruce fire his surrogate Dad. Man this show really set out to be the least Batman show of all time.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I miss Legends of the Hidden Temple.
Nobody could put that damn monkey together though....

RagnarokX

I'm surprised Silver Monkey can put up a fight considering those stupid kids could never put him together correctly. The head goes on top, not the bottom!

Gorillaz

Im watching bat man with a bud who is the biggest batman f anboy

Cant wait to crush his spirit when he seed this show after commercial break

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The bane of many kids everywhere.

I still don't get how anyone had THAT much trouble putting it together.

I imagine they couldn't see the front of the monkey and all the parts looked the same from the back. That or they just picked really stupid kids.

RagnarokX

I imagine they couldn't see the front of the monkey and all the parts looked the same from the back. That or they just picked really stupid kids.

The base was perfectly square and the head had a long rod sticking out the bottom of it. What would it matter if you couldn't see the front? Each piece was distinct apart from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom