• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

I still have this screenshot.

CqVUJR8.png

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

11:30 - Attack on Titan - 9 - Whereabouts of His Left Arm: The Struggle for Trost, Part 5
12:00 - Bleach - 350 - The Man Who Killed the Substitute Soul Reaper?! Tsukishima Makes His Move
12:30 - Space Dandy - 12 - Nobody Knows the Chameleon Alien, Baby
1:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 26 - Puppet Fight: 10 vs. 100!
1:30 - One Piece - 260 - Rooftop Duel! Franky vs. Nero
2:00 - Blue Exorcist - 19 - An Ordinary Day
2:30 - Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage - 15 - Swan Song at Dawn
3:00 - Beware the Batman - 8 - Allies
3:30 - Naruto - 26 - Special Report: Live from the Forest of Death!
4:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 19 - Death of the Undying
4:30 - Samurai Jack - 22 - Jack and the Hunters
5:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 45 - Clone Cadets
5:30 - Sym-Bionic Titan - 17 - Under the Three Moons

Later.

daveo42

Banned
Glad I stayed up for that episode of Titan. Still such a shame it was canceled. We'll never see another Genndy show like it on CN.

Seda

Next week's Shippuden is basically the budget-heavy episode for the first arc. Then we have a great Space Dandy episode, the conclusion of this creepy-cool Black Lagoon arc, and Death of the Undying. And One Piece is typically enjoyable. Should be a good night.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Thanks Much guys!

Someone clued the SogeKING in on the theme of the night. Now I think I need to officially watch Squidgirl, too.

I sucked with time management tonight, so I'm glad it came out enjoyable! :) Shovels and Black and White miiverse style next week!

Raxus

At the rate the thread is going we may have another week early thread for July. In fact, it's guaranteed!

Great stuff SAB. Bleach MOE pic is best pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom